Saturday 23 March 2013

Closing the door

It's snowing. Need I say more? When the clouds converge and the flakes descend this country tends to spiral into melt down so I highly recommend staying within, turning the heating on and closing the door - whether that be on the world or in my case the family - get some peace and quiet and just think.

However, this can be mistaken for procrastination which appears to have befallen me today, oops! I've been pretty good with my writing these past few days, scribbling words whilst travelling to work, much to the annoyance of my poor mum *insert ebil laugh here* but I do plan to get some words down today. Listening to Classic tends to help, particularly the more melancholy pieces or soundtracks which I adore!

Onwards into the fray and I promise some more very cute kitten pictures at some point, they are growing so fast ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment